Tuesday, June 02, 2009

another sad song

well I'm sitting alone / with my guitar slidly out of tune / and it's a lovely night in june / and I try to write a song / with a happy slomo melody / like I have tried so many times before / but I can't really tell you, what is wrong / maybe it's because I slept too long / and nobody called me on the phone / maybe I should hit town, have some fun / to smalltalking drink to the morning sun / maybe I should buy a brandnew dress / or learn up a usefull game like chess / / no I can't really tell you / what is wrong / but all that comes out is another sad song / / another lonely night turns to day / with another hair of mine turning grey / no I can't really tell you / just what is wrong my dear / but still what comes out is / another sad song
(written by >> bandits << )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home