what a daddy should have said
* My dear daughter!* You are beautiful!
* My dearest wish for you, is to walk hand in hand with the lord,
ev'ry day of your life!
* As long as I live, there'll be no day I won't love you!
* My greatest hope for you is to find your peace in God!
* One of the greatest gifts I got from god is having you in my life!
* No matter what: the day'll never come you're not allowed
to knock on my door!
* God bless you!
That's what I wish your daddy told you!

1 Comments:
ich abe ein vater-bild ein hohes ideal, einen wunsch, einen traum, wie ein vater für mich hätte sein müssen.
das kann nur Gott erfüllen kann.
im kleinen bin ich meiner tochter dieser vater, soweit das als tagespapa möglich ist
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home